GORTANKAKU COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION WA INC was formed in Australia and is a Other Incorporated Entity under local business registration law. Having the registration number 84582424886, it is Active from 8/11/2008
- The objects of the Association are-
- To foster relationships among the Pulaar (Fulani) speaking people and other interested community members in Australia.
- To contribute to the well bring of the community and what ever will bring prosperity to the communities in Australia as whole.
- To contribute on raising the Pulaar or Fulani (Fulfulde) language and unite its dialects and to promote better understanding with other African and the wider Australian communities.
- To educate our kids about our language and traditional values and how meaningfully contribute to the well being of all Australians.
- To promote good relations with other cultural communities, locally, nationally and internationally.
- To interact with other culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) communities in Australia in order to promote better understanding.